ANZ 0.38% $29.13 anz group holdings limited

When we look at history, markets & repricing ratios are...

1. 1,781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 412
    When we look at history, markets & repricing ratios are constant.
    What interests me more is the fact that Australians have $1.37 Trillion stashed away in banks, CBA are sitting on $370 B in deposits alone...
    So thats in total for the 4 pillars alone $100 B in deposits up until April 3oth this year or calculated $100B at 16 weeks is nothing short of incredible and it is supposed to be picking up pace from that date from the 30th April 2023.
    This is the highest on record even including the before covid yard stick and i have no idea why they use that as a barometer for the life of me.
    So do we have higher rates and lower spending as the culprit ??? I have no idea...
    I think this "hard landing" "cliff falling" and a lot of other media pandering is a bit far fetched when you look at these numbers... APRA can actually be a good read from time to time....kinda.....
    I dont have debt but i know a lot of traders do and i know of only 1 person who has a mortgage and he will probably lose his house from greed.
    The banks have already stated "things will not be as bad as they are made out to be" in around about way.
    ANZ at lets say 6.5% make me wonder who is selling down and why or it is a black swan they see from where ever & what ever it is....dunno....
    But i am not buying into the "CLIFF' premise, not after i read these numbers from APRA
    All the best to long term holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$29.13
Change
-0.110(0.38%)
Mkt cap ! $87.60B
Open High Low Value Volume
$29.24 $29.29 $29.03 $110.6M 3.802M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8379 $29.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$29.14 15867 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.