GWR 8.97% 8.5¢ gwr group limited

ANZ have Mr Magoo putting out those announcements. It won't help...

1. 269 Posts.
    ANZ have Mr Magoo putting out those announcements. It won't help them come court case time. They've been hopelessly incorrect on dozens of companies.
    When they had about 15 million to sell, they told their broker to sell 19 odd million. In other words they sold stock that wasn't even involved in the Opes mess but was actually genuinely held by their own clients. They then had to buy back 3.5 million on the Monday following the trading halt, just to get back their own clients' stock. Having sold them for 85 and 86 cents on the Wednesday and Thursday, they then paid about $1.50 to get them back on the Monday!!! Luckily for me I got to sell mine to them after buying from them.
    The current announcements are just playing catch up with reality as far as they can work it out. At the end of the dat FAS missed out and PMM picked them up, which leaves everyone better off. No harm if after a court case ANZ have to buy them back on market to give back to FAS. For mine, that would be justice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.007(8.97%)
Mkt cap ! $27.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 9.0¢ 7.2¢ $29.94K 383.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40313 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.