ANZ 0.48% $31.15 anz group holdings limited

anz has topped, page-44

1. 3,062 Posts.
    ctindale--arrears are no indication of a collapse,it is just a figure,our r/e market is vastly different to the usa and europe and the fundamental drivers are also vastly different.

in saying it is expensive, in relation to what,most of the amateur conjecture revolves around capital city values.

these are no reflection of average r/e in the suburbs surrounding and thats where most of us live.

the financial stress in households i understand because i have my own,and then there is a friend lowly geared as an r/e
    investor with 30years of asset build 14 houses and he said its a struggle he thought he would be retired by now, why costs ,household costs have grown enormously with out suitable income growth combined with the GFC we have no optimism,just fear and often irrational.
    however irrational behaviour enmasse will almost certainly
    create the right environment for national financial catastrophe or a long and protracted climb back to some semblance of growth.

hell thursday i was looking to buy another car,and borrow to do it for the first time ever ,not now though to much opportunity in the markets i need every dollar to exploit what is offered by moody mr market

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$31.15
Change
-0.150(0.48%)
Mkt cap ! $93.14B
Open High Low Value Volume
$31.39 $31.47 $31.01 $94.81M 3.043M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 $31.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$31.15 4908 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.