ANZ 0.89% $29.60 anz group holdings limited

anz has topped, page-48

1. 3,062 Posts.
    ctindale--in armageddon nothing matters but survival,like my dutch neighbour from a farm in holland said during the second world war,first the small animals disappear then the dogs,then the larger animals and when you see 600 people diverge on your farm you watch while they strip it bare---they survived living in a cave eating tulip bulbs and whatever they could find.

pessimism is easy but if armageddon comes we will all be in the same position well the majority,owning a home ,superannuation , jobs all worthless.

and that is exactly what we would like to avoid,its up to our political leaders to give up grandstanding and start working toward solutions----thats the big message.

i for one do not worry about armageddon,so get a grip and be positive,we live in a time of opportunity its clear you do not see it the same way.

we do not have the same fundamentals as the usa,there is no
    widespread speculation in overpriced r/e,go ask greenfield developers if they are making a fortune ,those days are gone really they ended long ago.

and should the anz shares go to zero or $10 you can bet our economy will go with it--i was raised on a farm bad times were really bad,but thank god for good times welcome to the real world,its no surprise to me

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$29.60
Change
0.260(0.89%)
Mkt cap ! $89.16B
Open High Low Value Volume
$29.49 $29.73 $29.30 $53.39M 1.806M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1651 $29.60

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$29.61 5156 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.