ANZ 1.06% $27.65 anz group holdings limited

ANZ New Trading platform, page-105

1. 214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    I doubt that it's a conspiracy, more that the CMC platform isn't the most stable for the volume that is now going through it:

- I have been using CMC directly for some time and for the last year or two they have constantly had notifications that on some weekends the trading platform will be unavailable for certain periods of time as they "work to enhance the platform and trading experience" or words to that effect

- Despite this, some very simple things have become worse. My account is linked to a margin loan, and my main view also shows prices which are older than 20 minutes ago. The profit & loss view will now occasionally drop a share price to 0.00 with no rhyme nor reason. Trades will sometimes take up to three hours to have reflected properly in both views.

- It hasn't been critical but expected for $11 per trade. I guess the $19.95 ANZ is charging for the white-labelled platform trades relates to the $8.95 value added for having the ANZ logo at the top left...

- I have to say that the problems on the platform seem to have stepped up in the last few months which might be as they prepare to integrate the ANZ customers onto the platform.

My first ever shares purchased were in a company called Nova Pacific Capital Ltd, which a year later rebranded to ETrade Australia and was then acquired by ANZ. Fascinating to see that the hype associated with online share trading 20 years ago has now subsided to the point that providers are consolidating onto a couple of white label platform providers to minimise costs and derive synergies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$27.65
Change
0.290(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $82.96B
Open High Low Value Volume
$27.32 $27.83 $27.25 $131.1M 4.746M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 60147 $27.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$27.68 12146 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.