ANZ 0.13% $30.48 anz group holdings limited

ANZ New Trading platform, page-16

1. 1 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Class action anyone? Perhaps my experience over the last few years with ANZ has also been experienced by many others. After failed attempts to access the Share Trading online system, I was supposedly in a phone queue for almost 5 hours today - phone was on speaker while I did other things - with no offer of a callback or indication that calls would not actually be answered at all. There were no notices from them anywhere else to inform people about what was happening. Their email links would not work for me either. Today's mess and particularly their failure to inform people has been a disgraceful demonstration of their contempt for their customers and an attitude that those customers are no more value than as monetary milking machines. Had there been an attempts by ANZ to communicate and clarify the situation, I would feel more forgiving. Their website worked well enough to tell me that my logon ID has been blocked after three attempts to logon throughout the day. I wonder why it could not work well enough to notify people of the problem, or for them to make at least a general announcement about it somewhere? I imagine there are enough people and organisations who have been severely disrupted by ANZ's contempt and negligence to warrant class legal action for compensation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$30.48
Change
0.040(0.13%)
Mkt cap ! $90.92B
Open High Low Value Volume
$30.40 $30.68 $30.36 $190.1M 6.236M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 980 $30.44

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$30.49 15525 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.