ANZ 0.18% $28.24 anz group holdings limited

ANZ New Trading platform, page-50

1. 3 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    ROFL What the * are you bastards doing? It took me 50 minutes this morning (logged in 39 minutes after trading conmenced) to work out how to log in to my Pro account. Only to find that trades placed on Friday were no longer active. Why did you not directly notify users of the changes to login procedures? I tried to contact Etrade support by phone many times this morning. With many calls failing after 30 minutes. Will Anz be compensating customers for losses associated with your upgrade failure. Do you realise that you are *ing with peoples financial well being?? BTW, I can't log in again tonight. Keeps coming up that it can't find the DNS server. Dead set retards.....

I must say your language was relatively mild and to the point given the situation!
    Puts my offering to ANZ to shame.
    -—-------------------
    I was unable to log on to my account today, Monday 24 September.
    Multiple log on attempts produced the below error message. Unfortunately no number is given for an Administrator.  I assure you that I tried a few different ways to log on in order to test whether the issue was from my end, a particular pathway or a broader ANZ Investing system problem affecting some or all users.

Having some experience in this area, I concluded that it was an issue at your end.  That being the case, it would have been reasonable for you to leave a message on on the log on page along the lines of " I'm sorry customers we effed up and forgot to do some break testing before launching the new beaut trading platform.  We are trying to fix this but if you feel the need to tell us how fracked off you are, here's some contact details"

Phoning your general help number and suffering through the meaningless $&@/? press button  options yielded only one possibility that might bear some relation to system related problems - password help 1300 167 665.

I dialed and loitered there for 20 minutes being told every 10 seconds that my call was important to you - before your fracking phone queue system hung up on me. I gave you the benefit of the doubt and dialed again.  You will not be surprised to learn that again your automated system hung up on me.   Needless to say, I'm not impressed that I had to waste almost an hour of my time and bear the mobile phone costs to try to get help on a problem of your making.

This is what I want to see happen:
    1.  A message on your site advising customers who to contact if there are problems with logging on OR some helpful instructions (if these exist) about how to log on to the new site.

2. A phone call from you telling me why I should remain with ANZ investing and not transfer to ComSec - given my experience with your disservice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$28.24
Change
-0.050(0.18%)
Mkt cap ! $84.93B
Open High Low Value Volume
$28.42 $28.55 $28.20 $113.8M 4.027M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 43579 $28.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$28.25 5912 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.