GWR 0.00% 8.6¢ gwr group limited

anz nominees

1. 1,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    If one looks at the top 20 shareholders it appears that Falak Holding shares were held by ANZ Nominees as there is no other entity that could hold such a substantial shareholding. Now it appears from the recent release on the GWR web site that Falak Holding did not approve their representatite (ANZ nominees?) to take up the FAS offer. If this is the case I would have thought that Falak Holdings would be entitled to seek compensation from their reprentative (ANZ nominees?). I would also think that their representative (ANZ Nominees?) has exposed itself to a class action by GWR and FAS shareholders who have lost money because of their beleive that Falak Holdings wanted to take up the FAS offer.

ANZ Nominees is a subsidiary of the ANZ bank. It is run by an arrogant guy who does not anwser emails but you cant get his contact details on google search. It's like the ANZ bank, an arrogant corporation bent on profits and not customer service.

Frankly I hope sufficent persons want to take on ANZ nominees and I will throw some funds into the kitty.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.7¢ 8.6¢ $18.20K 210.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 109612 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 1800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.