ANZ 0.42% $29.73 anz group holdings limited

ANZ pays 10% in Dividends, page-47

1. 6,349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    DSD, for someone who seems to know all the amounts of ANZ exposure in various fields and how much of it they're likely to recover, and can even offer them a solution to get out of that boghole, it astounds me that you didn't even know ANZ has the lowest divvy payout ratio of the big four!

montauk66, not really sure how you can even make comparisons of ANZ with Slater & Gordon, and for heavens sake, the Sunbridge Group, a retailer of menswear in the People's Republic of China.

The unknowns you talk of in relation to BHP and STO have in fact been known for quite some time ie, the collapse in the iron ore price and similarly in the PoO.  

Those two downward drivers didn't just happen yesterday, or even last week or last month, or even the beginning of last year. The only unknown at the moment is, when will it end?.  Yet the current div yield for BHP around 10.6% was based on the payout of just last September (and about to be updated).

Most buyers along the way have probably been buying on the expectation of a recovery, and at some future time, there will be.

"What do you know about those unknowns that the opposing money doesn't.?"

That doesn't even make sense really. If they're unknown, then nobody knows them. What I do know is, those selling are more scared than those buying. If it is a sound business, buy when others are fearful.
    From time to time the market produces a lot of lemmings, in both directions.

BHP reporting next month along with ANZ trading update and APS 330 are going to be interesting.

This is, of course, all jimho.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$29.73
Change
0.125(0.42%)
Mkt cap ! $89.41B
Open High Low Value Volume
$29.70 $29.91 $29.63 $66.71M 2.238M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1459 $29.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$29.73 3401 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.39pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.