ANZ 0.18% $28.24 anz group holdings limited

ANZ PUT options, page-16

1. 588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    I am sure there are many chartists and economists who can explain to you after the event why it was absolutely obvious what happened ... but asking people now about the future? Use your own crystal ball ...!

Looking at the ANZ trend chart, it might in my view well retest the $25. Interesting question is, will it bounce back and create a beautiful triple bottom - or will it drop this time below this bench mark?

Looking at various similar market events last year would I think that markets are latest next week due for a recovery, but who knows?

I guess you will need to make your own decision, whether you think that China and other emerging economies intend to roll up their toe nails and die before they repay ANZ their dues .... or whether the immense potential in these countries manages to get through this period of volatility and continues to work, eat, drink, consume and strive to own their own car and flat.

Personally I am confident that in 10 years my ANZ shares will be worth more than they are now, however I have no idea whats happening in the next 2 weeks. Who knows? But than - do you intend to sell your shares in the next couple of weeks? If not - why does it matter how the next 2 weeks will look like?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$28.24
Change
-0.050(0.18%)
Mkt cap ! $84.93B
Open High Low Value Volume
$28.42 $28.55 $28.20 $113.8M 4.027M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 43579 $28.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$28.25 5912 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.