SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Hi cso1 (and other regular GIP posters)I just wanted to say that...

1. 749 Posts.
    Hi cso1 (and other regular GIP posters)

I just wanted to say that though I seldom post on GIP, I appreciate very much your considered opinions on the stock's prospects and your level-headed approach when commenting on management.

Cheap shots at management abound on this forum - most of them from people who I suspect couldn't run a chook raffle themselves. While I agree that shareholders need to be assertive and to expect high standards of those guiding their investments, I sometimes wonder which of the following these same people would genuinely prefer:
    1) to see a CEO answering every disgruntled email personally and promptly or ...

2) to see a CEO attending to the business of growing a successful enterprise.

I suspect Jack Telford is a very busy man and much of the criticism directed at him reveals a lack of awareness of the complexities and the confidential nature of many of the matters involved in running a publicly listed company.

I agree with a previous comment you made that a great deal of the groundwork has been laid for turning GIP into one of the world's largest and cheapest tantalum producers but unlike many on this forum, I accept that this takes time and careful negotiation.

I also paid little heed to the initial IRR figures released to the market, only commenting at that time that the rate could be doubled and then doubled again once the 2mt per annum mine was in production and the feldspar revenue factored in. Clearly the biggest hurdle remains the funding arrangements and my strong preference is for the least dilutive option available.

This is not a day-traders' stock but I am optimistic that it will handsomely reward those patient enough to stick with it. The next few months will be critical as details of funding should be announced.

LAF is a similar case in terms of scale and costs which I mentioned by way of comparison once before. Its share price has now set sail since all funding is in place and mining is due to commence early next year. Looking down the track, I see no reason why GIP's share price should not enjoy a similar trajectory. In fact, I think GIP's story has the potential to be even more compelling long term.

I hope you keep posting, cso1, Tas, KG and others; it's all grist to the mill and greatly appreciated.

R/Gupper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $25.95K 3.707M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 6045000 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 347512 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.24pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.