ANZ 0.82% $31.45 anz group holdings limited

anz sending 500 jobs to india, page-20

1. 13,252 Posts.
    Thats a pretty harsh prediction when MAD comes into play ctindale. I agree in the unstability in kashmir. But when you even look at it being even a conventional war Pakistan does not have anywhere near the conventional weapon base of India. And Pakistan is such a fractured country and is basically bankrupt where would the funds come from to supply it with the military hardware
    Hear is a briefing on the difference in conventional forces

The conventional military balance is tilted far in India's favor. India has achieved numerical and qualitative superiority in many military categories, particularly in mechanized ground forces and in attack aircraft. It has a two-to-one advantage in tanks and a three-to-one advantage in modern tanks. India also has true infantry fighting vehicles, giving its mechanized infantry much more firepower and mobility than the Pakistani infantry. The two-to-one overall advantage in aircraft grows to almost a six-to-one advantage when one compares just the most modern and capable aircraft - a category in which Pakistan lost its earlier edge after over a decade of U.S.-led international sanctions.[2] This disadvantage is very significant because Pakistan has little strategic depth; that is, many of its strategic assets are close to its border with India.

And India has a lot more HEU than Pakistan, India also has superior delivery systems. I would like to post Nuclear delivery estimates but cannot copy. So really ctindale while calling for War you have not really considered the outcome as I am sure Pakistan would only be to aware of India capabilities.

Sometimes I wonder about your motives and what you call inside information and I believe it not to be as factual as you make out. And draw straws from ANZ moving jobs to India to world war 3 very strange and disturbing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.