Let me know what you end up with. Was considering a change to...

1. 9,319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 844
    Let me know what you end up with. Was considering a change to reduce brokerage prior to this but was putting it off .

Not sure if it realated to cmc pro or standard site but some are commenting that upon request they are being allowed to see chix data.

I was a pro user as well for so many years and didn't upgrade versions as I had it feeding other spreadsheets.

I had not subscribed in last period as wound down spec trades and knew I wouldn't have many executions and have access to another platform for other accounts.

I received no notifications about seminars etc in regards transition - were these on screen or emails ?

Quick look at cmc standard and can't seem to get more than a singe years data back on regards to tax stuff.

If I had known I would have redownloaded statements and CN again to ensure I had full records and away traveling so can't access them where I have the stored offline.

Bloody jokers

I see a few have been offered free trades and also the CMC pro version gratis for month etc Doesn't seem to be across the board though .

Just stunning that they clogged their phone centers and pissed off their clients and much of it is not the new system but the stupidity of not getting all people to sign into old account in the last 3 months and update password to a all capital upper case one with no symbols and to reconfirm a valid mobile phone in correct format so even if OS a reset message could be done.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.