ANZ Share Investing, page-116

1. 7,891 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251
    I was very critical of the new site....mainly because I just could not get in for days and once in time-out was frequent. I contacted Peter Cruddas the CEO of CMC Markets. His immediate response ( and surprisingly it was immediate) was that everything was OK but after a few email exchanges accepted that there may be a problem. He arranged for Matthew Lewis the Australian based manager to contact me, which he did.
    I must say that the email discussions with the CEO were very professional and indicated a sincere aim to fix things. I continue to hold the opinion that the changeover was inept and does not reflect well on the participants. Now having spent some time on the new platform I am comfortable with it. Reading some of the comments from other HC members it seems problems do exist. I hope they are sorted. I am now a small trader so I cannot speak for those posters who professionally daily trade but hope solutions are found. I felt I should make these comments as I was very critical on this thread but the points about the ineptness of the changeover stand.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.