ANZ Share Investing, page-97

1. 914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    I finally got connected by phone to ANZ it took about 45 minutes for their staff member to step me through the log in process. Upon access to the new site I found how terrible it is. I then tried to download my tax summary information only to find most relevant information previously provided on Etrade site is not freely available on new site (but appears it may be bought at a price).
    I have since contacted the Financial Services Ombudsman (very helpful to speak with).
    Their advice was to contact ANZ Disputes department 1800 988 899 firstly and come back them if not able to resolve matter.
    Surprise, Surprise I rang the ANZ number above and the call was answered by a real person (not a recording) who was very helpful. I have lodged a complaint and also suggested ANZ needs to fess up to their stuff ups regarding transmission of Etrade accounts. Also suggesting given the new site does not contain the tax summary records that were freely available previously on the old Etrade site. The original site should be put online again (say for a few weeks at least) so as account holders can have access their previous transaction account detail's in the format their used to using.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.