ANZ 0.59% $28.82 anz group holdings limited

anz trying to bankrupt opes customers now

1. 480 Posts.
    Wow. Looks like Anz has lost all moral standards now by trying to seek in effect damages from opes prime customers. But lets try and understand the situation. Anz lends obviously an extremely risky product with little security, and in effect is asking for just about everything people own. Who was a fault here, innocent customers of opes prime, opes prime management or Anz. Morally opes prime management should be dealt in the courts the same as bond and rivkin were. And Anz should wear the losses of a failed strategy, and those that created this strategy, should never work in any financial institutions again and lose all there shares and publicly shamed. Only then can everybody move on.

Instead we have a crazy situation of looming bankruptcy for innocent people. Lucky for me i don't have anz shares as the dividend would be paid for with morally tainted cash, and built on the misery and suffering of innocent people. I wouldn't wont the dividend, would hate to get the karma from it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$28.82
Change
0.170(0.59%)
Mkt cap ! $86.67B
Open High Low Value Volume
$28.80 $28.98 $28.71 $124.9M 4.337M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11327 $28.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$28.83 10021 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.