ANZ 0.38% $29.13 anz group holdings limited

Fair enough statement, how ever when you look at history, apart...

1. 1,781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 412
    Fair enough statement, how ever when you look at history, apart from Australia with its immigration, iron ore and possibly education export or should i say imports of students, Australia is by & large a back water....protected by a banking policy...be it good or bad is up for discussion...
    The Americas & Europe are like the, iphone market or generically mobile phone market, its saturated with very little organic growth.
    Economically & demographically speaking along with other imposts, birth rates and so on & so forth.
    India and South East Asia is where the Americas & Europe were within the Industrialised era...so its fair to say india and SEA have another possibly 200 years of growth ahead of them and ANZ would be wise to invest in these markets.
    When you look up ANZ Phillipines in Makati & the market they are driving at to capture, its the PERFECT market to expand, how ever they have a dismal delivery conceptualism.
    I went to their office seeing i am here in manila at the moment and they are nice enough, but they are shit scared to take action as SYDNEY may not like it !!!!
    Enough said i think about that....
    ANZ have the right idea in expanding & utilising SG & Bombay from having been to the offices myself but they dont have a good record of execution THUS FAR...of course things can change

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$29.13
Change
-0.110(0.38%)
Mkt cap ! $87.60B
Open High Low Value Volume
$29.24 $29.29 $29.03 $110.6M 3.802M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8379 $29.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$29.14 15867 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.