AO1 0.00% 0.1¢ assetowl limited

AO1 Charting Thread, page-26

1. 4,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 404
    I contacted ASIC several times to try and get this stock HALTED even as an existing HOLDER. Its pathetic this has been manipulated all the way down here as T20 taking advantage of INSIDER INFORMATION.

Failed at 200 EMA.....Now here we are at the 200 SMA...soooo where the F is SUPPORT?
    Are they finally going to hold this up? My bet is SIMON and GANG want 0.008c fills and push abit lower before news. If so I will NEVER re-trade or enter this stock again because after 3 years of watching it & trading it, nothing in the company behaviour has changed at all mad.png

I coulda got in MUCH cheaper.....I have been saying 0.008c was the BOTTOM. DID I THINK IT WOULD GET THERE?To be honest, not when it was still floating above 1c LOL oh well.

20% maximum downside remaining IMO for a 100% spike on news = 1.2c - 1.4c targets (into current resistance zones)

LETS GET THIS SHIT STORM UNDER WAY! Finally dump the shares and let's move the price again!! FFS If these muppets did all this wealth destruction just for their fills at 0.006c to 0.008c they are truly selfish and don't care about the companies' share price except to make profits off their own shares. SO WHERE WILL THEY PUMP IT TO NEXT? They have shown their cards a long time ago IMO. Yet ASIC allows it mad.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2517/2517480-257f43a01ae80a33e2ddd3593a70f51d.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AO1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.