AVE 33.3% 0.2¢ avecho biotechnology limited

aod9064 is the real deal., page-10

1. 5,756 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    Hi all, firstly thanks to POH staff for making us so welcome, also to Weightlifter and Pig of Steel for organising the excursion. And to my fellow HC people there, Ijay, Makattack and Runner nice to meet you.

OK here is some of what I can remember. In no particular order. There is such a constant flow of information. I trust my associates will point out what I may have muddled up. Please these are my memories of what was said and my interpretations. They are not direct quotes.

Management are open to shareholders. They do not hide and welcome feedback,questions,suggestions. If you are concerned about something, or heard a rumour, ask them.

No matter what active POH tested it was at least 4x better than the market version. Up to 10 times better!

POH management are being very prudent with expenditure and are focusing resources to areas for commercial pay off.

Focus is for commercial pay off now. Marketing is being ramped up. 2011 is clearly commercial commercial commercial.

They assess potential research/collaberations within 30 mins to determine if it is possible. They say no very quickly, if not suitable to TPM. They know well what TPM can do and thus wont waste time and effort on others.

They tend to only get people come to them with problem projects. Things that are difficult.

Some projects take 2 years to get over the line. The big companies are SLOW. It is possible some more projects that have been going for long periods may be sorted in the next 6 months. Again refer SLOW. It is not POH holding things up.

POH were a little surprised about accusations of lack of info to shareholders. They checked and found themselves to be top 3 in information/releases flow on ASX.(sorry cant remember exact measurment used)
    However they did ask us and clearly took on board thoughts. Such as pipeline update on website.

They did say that due to regulatory bodies they must be careful with the language used in some announcements and claims made. If they say the wrong thing or the right thing the wrong way it may flag something and cause unnesessary grief. Thus something may be described as promising, as a definative explation will shoot ourselves in the foot possibly.

Revealing figures of individual projects is a damned if they do damned if they dont situation. They would rather be damned if they dont and leave the financial reports to present revenues.

There are deals/projects being worked on that cant be revealed. So definately more to come on top of clear focus on AOD and Oxy.

They are not giving out AOD samples to anyone. Not even Harry is allowed!! Despite non stop requests and even quite a bit of begging, pleading and crying from me would sway them. And no you cannot go on the trial group. It is being done in NSW and is already being organised. Will run 30 to 60 up to 90 days to get results. Mainly for marketing and understanding.

The larger shareholders are comforatble with POHs progression. They too would like it faster, like us. But understand POH are going as fast as possible.

Dermatologists in the US are a mix of what we understand to be a dermatologist and cosmetic surgeons. They retail products in dollar value as much as they do in surgery. Selling packages of bundled product in $1500 lots! Thus the Le Metier dermatology clinic strategy for new formulations.

1 kg of AOD would make between 20,000 and 60,000 bottles.
    AOD costs hundreds of thousands of dollars per kilo! But costs would come down with volume increases.

The GFC is still having a strong effect in the world. Generally Pharmas just arent doing early stage deals anymore as was happening a few years ago.

Currently POH focus in in US Asia Australia. Phusion has worldwide but will focus on US initially.

India possible a wildcard in speed of deals. Big global companies interested. But requires more investigation.

thanks

TL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.338M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $11.50K 4.335M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
63 101422109 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 20872825 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.