AVE 33.3% 0.2¢ avecho biotechnology limited

aod9064 is the real deal., page-3

1. 10,009 Posts.
    GMUTTON was correct, this aod9064 is exciting, it's real and it's coming very quickly. They Esra sits up and starts to beam as this subject comes up. Paul said it was actually very easy molecule to work with and deliver using TPM. Esra stated that one scientific report showed a refection of 5 percent bodyweight when injected with aod9064.

Waht is amazing is it costs about $300K per kilo. But a kilo makes 60,000. Tubs of fatburner. The less active ingredient the better it works..

Esra stated this product had the potential to beat a blockbuster drug. Although hard to know in advance where the sales figure will reach because there has never been a working product in this sector.

The ones out there now use caffeine but are not really that effective. But even then the sales figure is $2.5 billion per annum. So what can POH achieve. Who knows, but Jevalent will surely offer an opinion here.

Me , I strongly believe this has massive potential and have been posting these opinions for some time. The delay in bringing this to market has been the development of a blood marker to show it works.

That has been achieved now. I think that is a world first. And was one of the problems MBP had in there trials with this drug.

PoS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.338M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $11.50K 4.335M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
63 101422109 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 20872825 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.