AOH 0.00% 12.0¢ altona mining limited

aoh v rxm

1. 6,385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1220
    Hello people,

My first post here. Picked up AOH doing one of my nightly scans. Should have picked it up earlier but that's another matter altogether.

Firstly I read the latest presentation and I liked what I saw

Roseby

132Mt @ 0.7%Cu and 0.1g/t Au = 900,000 tonnes of Cu and 465,616oz of gold.

Now not even considering Finland here and I'd like to discuss a comparison with RXM. Those in the know on the subject please join in.

I looked at RXM's market cap of $333m and decided to have a look what they have. I find;

700,000 tonnes of Cu at exact same grade but they have more gold 650,000oz. They say they have a target size of 1.5mt to 2.8mt copper.

We know AOH are targetting a 200mt @ 0.7%Cu = 1.4Mt copper

Everything looks fairly similar except the market caps

$85m AOH v $333m+ RXM

A difference of 4 times.

AOH have Xtrata on their side doing the deep drilling which could bring more immediate upside.

A telling feature that AOH is still due for a re-rating is the market cap/tonnes of copper EV - the smallest of all peers.

I recalled seeing MNC at 27c a few weeks ago and then in one day it went nuts and closed at 40c. From my experience a re-rating can happen at any time and it can catch everyone off guard, well not those that are in already lol but you know what I mean.

I don't see why this cannot have a market cap of $150m TODAY, half of RXM while at the same time they have similar resource proven. That's a share price of 61c.

I like what I see here and congrats to those that bought in the teens, you will do very well here being patient.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.