RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

aoi drilling rig, page-16

1. 4,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    mgee..."what I would like to know is what will happen to all those listed option expiring?? where will they dsappear to? who will underwrite them??

They can't just disappear can they?"

what RRS could do is put the Shares on some sort of trading halt, suspension and let the RRSO holders decide on what to do even though they hadnot yet said what the announcement was but the market was lead to believe that one was coming...

Who would want to underwrite them?....It is speculation that someone will, Why would they not buy at an extreme discount on the market...
    .... IF someone did underwrite then RRS SP would boom...
    one other poster asked if RRS can extend the length of time until conversion....
    yes it is possible, it is usually quite rare and doesnot happen very often...RRS could just come out with another option issue...

RRS will only get an underwriter if its on the terms of the underwriter...
    RRS are not in the position to negotiate....
    unfavourable terms that would see the underwriter make lots on money because they would have to to take on such risk..... terms could be a new option issue with say exercise at 50cents in a years time...
    one question I have is that if some ann was coming then why is there no buying of RRSO???

... RRSO have been falling on stuff all volumes of around 10k, so its not as if anyone wants them that are trading on special info...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.