RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

aoi drilling rig, page-23

1. 4,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    "Argo
    .....Scrude - have you sorted out your tax position yet - I hear the amnesty wont last that much longer."

argo,
    your almost as sick as rupert with his "deal or no deal" what not...... rupert, no deal mate...
    no deal....

argo....You can tell any authority that Shrewd crude is a tax fraud... I would surely hope that you have evidence... you and others have to scare others away by threats.....
    I dont feel threatened into leaving...

... I have no tax problems at all... so your posting and ruperts mean nothing to me....I am not fraudulent like some...my tax status is just fine so you can tell who ever you like that Im a fraud because im safe as...
    This year I had a tax rebate of over $500 dollars if you must persist...
    infact, im not classed as a trader so I donot have to pay taxes on my profits as im an investor... .

"rupert downunderScrude,

I am on heavy pain relief because I had an op last Wednesday .
    Some schrapnell finally got removed from my right shoulder.
    I'm months away from retiring from the Military and I am getting a 100,000 mile grease and oil change before leaving.
    Had a leg done earlier in the year.
    2 fingers to go"
    wow so thats why your so abusive, because your tanked up all the time on drugs...
    your here to pick a fight because your so angry about your situation...
    Leave me alone, and attack my posts if yourve got a problem, dont attack me...
    im still after the first fact from your mouth... yourve been 100% wrong so far am im listening....

RRS followers,
    I dont believe a word that this company says...What posters tell me means nothing, reports by other posters here, accuracy of Company info, company position, trust , African people, mean nothing to me in terms of belielf.... none of its proven fact until its announced.... whats info mean if you dont believe it in the first place.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.