RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

aoi drilling rig, page-32

1. 5 Posts.
    PASBOZ,

Hi, I'm a somewhat long term (regrettable) option holder. Have rarely posted for fear of saying something that will be scrutinised so badly that I would need to spend a week at a spa retreat having my hair nails and ego reconstructed. Admittedly I am a share market virgin and jumped in last year accumulating options from October. Of course I am in damage control but I am trying to mentally cut the rope on my mistake. Your post of "those that hold the options between the 21st and the 28th will be able to exercise" has drawn my attention. My plan as I imagine was the plan of many, was to sell a percentage of my options to fund conversion and end up with a tidy parcel of fpos. My question is to anyone who can give advice. If the deal god were to shine his miraculous light upon all option holders and if the sp ran from the 21st, if I can not trade and fund my conversion, are there finance companies that bridge two or three week gaps in such situations. Yes I am overly optimistic but as I said in damage control, and want all back up plans ready and waiting. grateful for anyones advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.