RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

I find it quite strange that people on this forum expect to be...

1. 744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I find it quite strange that people on this forum expect to be updated on every aspect of this public company

If you are a shareholder, you will be informed in the appropriate manner as to developments of the company's activities

If you are not, then become one or move on.

The funny thing is that the modicum of posters for the anti, are doing so on the basis of what mood fancies them and also lace there rhetoric with the past. The future is what is relevant, but some don't get that.

The company has made announcements as required and that is that.

If you have a beef beyond that then take it up with the ASX/ASIC or run the risk of being sued for defamation.

Range has been in this gig (as have I) for quite a few years, yet it is now an oil and gas producer in Texas, with another well soon to spud and also has completed the siesmic in Georgia in what has been publicly stated (from past data) as holding quite a few hundred million barrels or oil.

Some may choose to go on about the grammar that AOI uses in it's communique with people to find a weak point, but the reality is they have spent, with Range plenty of dollars to make this happen.

The downrampers can go back home, your job has been done to the extent that it can be done.

By the way, if the anti's think they can influence anyone here, it might pay you to observe that there is now nearly 40% of the stock on AIM and the company is soon to be trading on the NYSE.........."the boy who cried wolf" comes to mind

get a grip

jr

p.s. the volume of posts occuring on hotcopper are outnumbered by at least 100 to 1 on other boards in the UK. Not to be critical of Hotcopper at all, but if you can't figure that Range is becoming 'International' then you need to have some therapy, or more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.