RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

aoi's response, page-15

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    I think the problem is that the company is often accused of not having achieved anything at all. The who oppose constantly drag up the past and refuse to acknowledge any of the current achievements. The reality is that Range is a very small producer now is a stable country and has a significant holding in an unstable country but they have proven oil shows. The also (significantly) still have a free carried stake in one hole in a very unstable country. This is a plus for the believers cause they STILL HAVE IT! It's a minus for the unbelievers cause they STILL HAVEN'T DRILLED IT!

In the end we all vote with our $$.

I think jr has more of a feel for the future or what it could be than others who have more of a feel for what is has been (and may still be).

PL is an optimist so is prone to disappointing shareholders but is also careful to point out investors need to be careful with a stock like RRS (something I never paid heed to and it cost me dearly).

IF anything like jr's prediction of 40/40/20 AIM/NY/ASX can come true then it really can skyrocket. If not then there is no way it will cause this requires real investors not the token sideshow for small companies that is the ASX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.