AON 8.33% 2.2¢ apollo minerals limited

Humbuggy, I think you have hit the nail on the head. Richard has...

1. 2,267 Posts.
    Humbuggy,

I think you have hit the nail on the head. Richard has a lot of skin in the game. I feel that Dominic was given the marching orders because he has done very little to add shareholder wealth over the years and I'm sure the major shareholders wanted him out of the way as to not dampen any positive news to flow from drilling.

The RIU conference will be the start of the AON PR train. It will set the scene and will provide a good foundation for future roadshows once we get a clear picture of what we have in the ground.

I never had faith in Dominic, but I do have faith in Richard to promote the company and drum up support as he has much to gain for share price appreciation.

If we have nothing in the ground (which I doubt as we already have some gold) then we still have FR so not all will be lost.

Given we have planned to drill over 30 holes throughout May, I would have thought a dozen holes would nearly be complete. Dont know how long assays will take to return but I'm hoping for big things. 1M oz of gold will be worth more than $70Mill MC because its so shallow that we can dig it out with a spade for next to nothing!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $15.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $7.54K 320K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 80000 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 176154 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.