MAY 4.35% 2.4¢ melbana energy limited

AP We Need a 2nd Drill Rig for Block 9 ASAP, page-129

1. 5,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 571
    many thought poster about where the SP should be,
    we got over sold, the recent highs toward 20cent was not fully valued and over sold with world markets in their downward organised crash modes.

valuations... i think i read somewhere results from our drilling results were worked out initially on $50 barrel,
    ....revenue when we get going will be in the 100s of mil,
    while i have haven't fully worked it out, an expectation of 10cent dividend could be possilble at some stage, base on those thoughts we should be in mid 60s SP min. ?

over time there will be increase in wells and production. one great post was about other oil companies and how they increase production at fast pace and hence their SPs.

we are expecting announcements around the Cuban meeting.this week... where i expect, like others.... we will be pushing to production as quickly as we can and not explore so much to sure up reserves ...this can be done later at any time
    think we have enough in the bank balance to achieve.

I am in CXO, i did my evaluations when they were 4cent when near no one wanted to buy near 2 years ago, with some day turnover was $5000.
    MAY has lots of upside unless we have been lead astray by management, and what we actually have, do folks think we have an unaccessable oil monster... ie we can't actually bottle it,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $79.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $6.13K 261.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 1662999 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 1113287 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.06am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.