MAY 9.09% 2.4¢ melbana energy limited

Hi The Mechanic, AP has made it very clear in his announcements...

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Hi The Mechanic, AP has made it very clear in his announcements the intentions to bring on production ASAP so you need to trust that he, the partners and all the engineering team at Malbana will be will be working very hard to achieve this.
    Not all oil is the same so plant infrastructure requirements vary greatly depending on the reservoir, i am not familiar with CUE energy's operation but you cant apply timelines as one size fits all. Consider that some plants take 6-10 years from FEED (front end engineering design), construction, commissioning and start up. So you can see the path to production and timeline can vary greatly.
    When investing you need to trust that the people (management) running the company are doing the best job possible to make the company a success, if you dont sell your stake and move on. I am very Happy with the work done thus far and am happy to keep my money invested here, Dont wary about share price volatility in the short term as the year will go fast and i am confident we will all be rewarded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $80.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $123.7K 5.384M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2419592 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 3008000 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.