APA 0.53% $7.63 apa group

Goodness gracious.What a leftie luvvie 'report' with criticism...

1. 10,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1422
    Goodness gracious.

What a leftie luvvie 'report' with criticism of the STO move to develop Narrabri and an inquiry 'presided over by three white men in suits'. What's the relevance of that? They may well be the most experienced, capable people to conduct hearings.

And what about the focus in this video on 'net zero emissions' and how (mainland communist) 'China has signed up to it by 2060'?

The communist Chinese (CCP) will say one thing and do another. Look at its massive expansion of coal fired power sttaions (which I see nothing wrong with: they're just being rational.

Is it a 'toxic carbon-intenstive industry' as Michael West opines? I'd say the LNG and natural gas subsectors are extremely valuable for Australia.

If we went 'net zero' (stupidly), it would make no difference to emissions worldwide, yet hurt us badly economically (and socially). Madness!

The discussion ludicrously claimed there'd be 'no new gas plants built in Europe'. Yet on 23 March 2021, the EU announced that would class gas-fuelled plants that generate power plus heating or cooling as a 'green investment' if strict conditions on emissions are met and they are operating by 2025.

Sorry, but I take no notice of what this video claims.

Nor will I believe what 'their ABC's' 4 Corners says. A hotbed of sensationalism with never a single remotely conservative voice or figure appearing!

Last edited by Hopeful9: 12/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.