PCL 6.25% 1.7¢ pancontinental energy nl

apache return the ball...

1. 1,581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    Well Barry

Looks like Apache just dumped the bride in a very un ceremonious manner.

Perhaps a little sweet revenge (in a typical USA style) for PCL jumping the gun on them over Mbawa. Yes Barry, me and I guess a few other folks got hooked on that spike and look where we all are now.

My advice - go talk to your new chums at Tullow and see if they and Origin want to carve up the licence with a firm drill committment in 2014. I presume that was the scope of the discussion with Apache.

Secondly, in the absence of any decorum from Apache in dumping PCL and the other consortium partners, please can you finally spill the beans on exactly what you found at Mbawa 1 and the conversations that were apparently on going with Apache over a new drill next year.

Finally, please let us have a legal view from your lawyers regarding Apaches actions yesterday and its impact on PCL stock price. The wording of the NR you emailed me didnt look too friendly IMO. Legal claim for breach and remedy?

I suspect others are only continuing to hold here until we see some forward plan on L8, and enough update on the BG drills to keep us interested until TLW get moving on Namibia.

Incidently, whats cash value at present? Cant be far off 3c?
    Looks a long way back to 18c for some of us.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $130.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $26.66K 1.596M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8771 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 6243416 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.