KCN 4.97% $1.39 kingsgate consolidated limited.

apathy, page-4

1. 24,765 Posts.
    From the quarterly report released on 31st. July:

"The process for granting of the Chatree North mining leases is reaching its conclusion. The Director General of the Department of Primary Industries and Mines DPIM), Mr Anusorn Nuangpolmak, stated in Thai press that “Akara Mining Limited’s request for 9 mining leases … will obtain their permission soon” (Thairath news, 1 June 2007). This Thai newspaper has the largest circulation in Thailand...."

=================

It can't be too long now before these leases are approved.

I can understand the frustration with all the waiting but I think it is important to look at what has been publicly released and not get scared of shadows.

In my opinion KCN share price weakness provides opportunities to top up with spare cash.

Just look at how KCN jumped in April with the Environmental Impact Approval. $4.68 to $5.90 the following day.

Chatree North mining lease approval is a MAJOR milestone and should result in a huge, sustained jump in the KCN share price to much higher levels.

KCN will be an absolutely sensational gold stock once those mining leases are granted. The wait will definitely be worth it imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.39
Change
-0.073(4.97%)
Mkt cap ! $360.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.46 $1.46 $1.38 $675.0K 480.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 706 $1.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.32 90 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.