AOQ 0.00% 0.0¢ african petroleum corporation limited

APCL, page-6

1. 6 Posts.
    I agree, the size of the deal is more important than when it comes, but I really do think it will come soon! Might not come in H1 which now is in only two days as you say, but its close.

I like the way they talk about further announcements changes from Q2 2015 to Q1 2016.
    ---
    Q2 2015:
    There has been a 60% increase in visits to the Company’s data room during H1 2015 from a high calibre of companies, a number of whom have confirmed their interest in pursuing a transaction and have initiated detailed due diligence. The Company seeks to attract binding offers as soon as possible. Further announcements on progress will be made in due course.

Q3 and Q4 2015:
    African Petroleum’s data room schedule remains active with a high calibre of industry companies continuing to view the data.
    A number of these parties have confirmed their interest in pursuing a transaction and have initiated detailed due diligence. The Company seeks to attract binding offers as soon as possible. Further announcements on progress will be made in due course.

Q1 2016:
    African Petroleum is progressing discussions with a number of potential partners and the respective governments. Further announcements will be made when appropriate in due course.
    ---
    In one year they have communicated that the company seeks to attract binding offers as soon as possible, but all of a sudden they say they are progressing discussions with a number of potensial partners Further announcements will be made when appropriate ;P

It might not mean anything, but at least it makes me excited for the near futher. My guess is that a deal with Woodside will be communicated pretty soon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOQ (NSXA) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.