AXM 0.00% 1.1¢ apex minerals nl

Well somebody wants out. I know there have been no change in...

1. 270 Posts.
    Well somebody wants out. I know there have been no change in substantial holder notices, but I am not 100% sure of the timeframe that these have to be submitted. But imo there has been stategic selling. What I have noticed, and I have nothing substantial to back this up because I don't have access to the data, is in the last several days there is a dump into the buy stack and then the SP is let to slowly creep up and then the next day or so another dump.

Been going on for the last week or so. Maybe its just medium to large traderss buying in at this price thinking its a good deal and then getting out a bit later because the price hasn't moved as quick as they want, but I don't know. Maybe others can post what brokers the shares are going through to make sense.

But without news from management, I will continue to hold. Still see good thing if management can get their act together. Will stay with a paper loss instead of a cash loss.

Sorry if this rambles on a bit or doesn't make sense - few too many beers. Maybe there should be a law about posting while under the influence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.