WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

apex plant, page-16

1. 2,168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 572
    While i agree with you Z its often hard to predict what the market will value anything!

However the big thing for me holding for 3+ years, is like you have said they have derisked the project!

If the plant is acquired then management have confirmed there clear path to production that we have reading in these presentations, they are not only focused on that path but achieving it for smallest capex possible and running a tight ship!

That is refreshing to know management are focused on delivering for there shareholders!!

As you know they could seriously be in production fairly quickly!!

With AUD dropping and POG sentiment looking better, further news flow i.e; Williamson historic grades, resource upgrade, production start date etc….Could create a perfect storm for BLK and keep the share price moving higher!!!

If people don't want to buy in next week, they will be paying a lot more in weeks/months to come IMO, it is as simple as that now, management are telling us holders we are ready to go, we think POG is going higher and we are going to be making $$$!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.