LEG 0.00% 1.2¢ legend mining limited

The sp will suffer after the distribution, but by how much, it's...

1. 1,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    The sp will suffer after the distribution, but by how much, it's a bit early to tell.

I believe the sp is going to rely on the flow of information from their various prospects. I think there's sposed to be an EL granted in August for Bungarra, and some results of a mag survey at Gum Creek due out shortly.The more positive information that gets released, the more "substance" is added to the sp. People might feel better about holding onto their LEG shares if the pie looks a little tastier.

There's no doubt in my mind that the Pilbara is where Legend think their eventual success lies. Hopefully, they can find enough news between now and the distribution to sustain the sp. I think they'd like to have it knocking on 10 cents before the in specie distribution..........just not sure what's going to do that.

This one's been in the bottom draw from last August for me, and I think it'll stay there for a while yet.

My thoughts only. People may buy in now purely for the Apex play, and anything LEG come up with in the meantime is a bonus. My sums, (maths never my strong point), have us getting 1 AXM share for every 27.2 LEG shares. Obviously this could change with any future issues due to options being exercised or whatever...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $6.587K 596.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 881804 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.