APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

APG - AGM ??, page-2

1. 2,839 Posts.
    re:Pommie / APG - AGM ?? G'day Pom,
    I rang them some time ago to protest about the placement, which was at a substantial discount and not available to the "ordinary" shareholder (I had 300k at the time and was bloody annoyed, to say the least)....."no one is available at the moment, but leave your details and your call will be returned".
    Luckilly I wasn't holding my breath, as it took them over a fortnight to ring back and fairdinkum, it was like listening to a politician at question time....long winded answers, skirting around the issues I was trying to raise.
    I gave up in the end and hung up.
    However, having said all that, I'm still holding and believing what I was told about the re-negotiated contracts in India (What a place to do business in that is). The Indian payload is just under the surface and right at the port facilities....the only variable is the size of the bribe required to dot the contractual "iii"s and cross the "tttt"s etc... LOL
    I guess I also didn't like the fact that they were building a "test/trial/demo" processing plant here in Australia which could only process 10,000 (?) TPA and once the demo was done it wasn't a commercially viable plant. This has since been upgraded to something like 25,000 (?) TPA.
    Like you, I'd like to hear from anyone who attended the meeting......the gist of the post is correct, TPA may be subject to some variation.
    I didn't fall in love with the stock, but the technology.
    Same mistake, some would say.
    Good luck if you are holding,
    Cheers,
    Carl.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.