APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

RabbitTrap, You do an awesome AGM report!!! Seriously you rock!...

1. 411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    RabbitTrap,

You do an awesome AGM report!!! Seriously you rock!

I did  not get there as I had to accept work on the day.

If what I envisioned in 2000 when I first started with APG had come to fruition I would not be working today. I would own my own home. I would have something in my SMSF super account that was serious rather than small change after putting in a serious investment in APG after selling my business and home. I wouldn't be having constant discussions (gulp) with my long suffering wife as to why we are in the mess we're in.  I think you and many others are getting my point.

Thanks for doing an awesome job of documenting today's proceedings. I will take away from it some hope for the future but after so many years of potential deals that have frizzled out, I can only have a one eyed view of hope.

Unless there is a major turn around in APG without a consolidation of shares, it will have cost me the ability to retire.

Having had my rant, I really appreciate your in depth review of the meeting.

With some great luck, I will see you at the next years meeting with a big fat smile on my face!

Thanks mate!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.