APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

APG AGM, page-10

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Thanks RabbitTrap for taking the time to do your excellent report. As you said, it takes you some time to do this report but I asked you to do it mainly for the people who cannot attend but also for my own benefit. I like to compare my understanding of what was said with yours.

I will add a few comments. Marksmann you posted a question re time lines. As you have been so good in keeping us up to date with what has gone on at the plant I wanted you to have an answer. Well as RabbitTrap correctly reported the answer was 1-3 years but the answer was very wishy washy because there are so many variables, money being a big factor. So in fairness to management I am not sure if even they know so do not set much store by the 1-3 years.

Have to say I was amazed to hear the chairman say they could not raise funds because of all the negative comments on HotCopper. If he is going to play the blame game then maybe the board needs to shoulder some of the responsibility themselves for that negativity because it is a two way street.

I said to RabbitTrap at the meeting that I think the technology will be proven, mainly because the Chinese are tricky customers to deal with but they never ever waste money. With the shareholder groups input, combined with the Chinese pushing management I am more confident than I have been for years.

As Management are more than aware of what many posters on this forum think of them is it possible, as we had our say at the meeting, to allow the dust to settle and stop posting the same old negative comments for a while. Supporting the shareholders group is what is needed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.