APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

apg and announcements

1. 939 Posts.
    whenever you expect a good announcement, in fact when the announcement will be a company changer

and

all the positive posts come out, upramping floods HC from all posters

Understand that there are people out there that are not "in love with apg" they simply trade it for many many years to make profit. They have bought up big (at cheap prices) and will sell on news of the announcement. This actually happens to many great companies.

As i said before, announcement was factored in at 10c and this was inevitable. Apg WILL probably go to 20-25c as the experts here on HC have predicted, but not today or tomorrow...maybe "Thursday" loll

For what its worth, great announcement. Management have finally delivered. Always DYOR and pay no attention to HC postings when buying or selling a stock...posters that repeatedly make calls like 100% increases, and announcements due out almost instantly should not be taken too seriously as (BY LAW), they don't have any more info than you do.

If they did, believe me they would not be sharing it openly for everyone on HC as there are big fines for "insider trading" They make posts based on their personal research and gut feelings, so unless you know a poster personally, my advice is to exercise caution when assessing the advice of HC posters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.