APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

apg - announcement very soon - cheap as chips, page-5

1. 445 Posts.
    re: apg - for john01 I guess you have a fair comment it was only a week ago since I made the call to 15c preXMAS.

However, I would have thought there would have been more support around 8-8.6c over the last week. This has not been the case so in reaction to this lack of support I have changed my mind, hence short term I think it is heading south. 5c is probably over pessimistic but it is a support level nonetheless. My major reason for change is that it failed to hold 7.3c.

For me to be proved wrong, APG will need to make an announcement soon to encourage buyers back into the market. It will also need to be significant as the last announcement with ILU should have sent it through 15c.

The commissioning of the pilot plant for NZ Steel is due around XMas so this may be the catalyst. But in the mean time what else can stimulate the sp. The price has traded as low as 6.8c today and there is still no real buyers out there. In short, despite APG has some great technology and market application,but short term IMHO there is further weakness to come and 5c is now more likely than 15c prexmas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.