APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

apg competition, page-15

1. 1,434 Posts.
    re: bhp will do backflips with turbott APG are very street smart.........

As we all know Bell Assett Management sold down from APG as the fund under Bell Assett Management had a change in policy and all stocks with a market cap under $50.0m had to be liquidated. Thats included pommies favourite PHK

I beleive Bell said to APG that they will have some money for from another for them in the near future. I also beleive there has been contact recently.

Given that APG are getting close to the market cap of $50.0m that opens many doors.

I think Turbott has been talking to few insto's of late not just for capital raising but on market buying. He knows the importence of being on the radar of insto's.

The two main guys in APG (Turbott and Gaston) are inovative and wise and they will have funds.(as they allways have had) It is also inportant that recognise that while testwork is being undertaken it is being paid for by the company doing the test.

The last update today says....there are a number of companies interested. I have a contact in One steel......happy days :)

While the test work is being undertaken APG do not have to pay for ANY costs associated with Newcastle and some is left over for the kitty hence the company can run out of the loose change from the back pocket of the BHP exec in charge....

Happy Days

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.