APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

apg fundamentals, page-2

1. 4,618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Tweeks

Funny you should mention 2 years ago in that light. I too was thinking the same thing this morning. De ja vou (spelling?). Only problem is the Big E was arounf then. Or is he still here, lurking ....

The question that remains unanswered is the progression of the Newcastle plant to a commercial operation, let alone other activities. Whilst phone calls to management would suggest its a no brainer, the official announcements would not necessarily fill one with the same measure of confidence.

Once again its the question of a hard commercial arrangement. Can APG do it this time round? I hope so.

BUT

Why does the market continue to suggest that APG still represents too much risk???

I don't know the true nature of the current selldown (manurfactured or not) but the continued selldown does suggest that APGs immediate to medium term future is too risky.

Again, please feel free to bag me out guys, but seriously I don't share the same level of confidence of a commercial outcome at this stage. Still too many uncertainties (commercial that is).

Once again I have have to state that I really hope that I am wrong and next month does turn into a watershed moment (i.e. APG announce a commercial arrangement with dollars and cents).

Call me a nervous nelly or whatever, but, I cannot continue to believe that next month is the turning point. I still love APG and its technologies, the rest I am unsure about!

Best of luck guys and I will certainly keep my eye out for any improvement in sentiment/ commercial activity.

GC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.