APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

apg growth rate

1. 1,858 Posts.
    I'm not sure just how fast a pace people expect a company to develop. Maybe I'm just too laid back?

It is only just over 6 months ago that APG announced a deal with BHP to fund a research program. "....The program will enable Austpac to complete essential testing of the metallisation and leaching steps to confirm the final design and layout of the equipment in the Demonstration Plant. It will also prove those two key steps prior to the development of the Demonstration Plant." (11/9/06)

Since last September, we have had a stream of information relating to APG's wellbeing

- completion of the ERMS SR research and reporting for BHP
    - indication that BHP is wishing to negotiate a license for using the APG ERMS SR technology in Africa
    - reports (SMH 2/3/07) from BHP that they intend to conduct a feasibility study in 2008 re investing $2.5b in their Corridor Sands ilmenite deposit .... soon after BHP receiving the APG report
    - initiation of a JV with Archipelago to pursue the China gold prospects
    - a broadening of the commercial applications of the technology through an agreement with OneSteel to develop EARS for their pickle liquor/mill scale reuse.
    - announcement from the company (not HC posts) that APG and BHP are still working towards a mutually agreeable future.

This is just in 6 months! There is obviously a complex jigsaw of options for the company to work through. Without wishing to sound like an APG publicist.... give the guys a break! I'm more than happy with the pace of development so far.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.