APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

APG mexican stand-off, page-5

1. 3,701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    I agree with you greybeard
    If APG can finally announce the completion of a couple of deals especially the last announce then I may have to add a few more to the bottom Drawer.

For those who did not read it, it said APG are negotiating a JV for a fully funded synthetic rutile plant. It does not say how big but there is no way another party is going to fund a unprofitable plant, so its not a trial plant. Also this JV will eliminate the need for a trial plant and as such brings forward the time scale for a large plant at Orissa. APG have also been working on other projects in the Murray Basin which we have heard nothing about for a long time.

There is lots of upside here as long as this North American deal gets signed but the timescale is still 2 years so no need to rush

I dont really think anyone except true believers have even read the announcements and I am not going to advertise the merits of this stock any more.

I would much prefer to sit quietly, wait for the announcements to come out and then aquire some more stock at low prices.

I wont be posting on APG anymore within the next 6 months, I want to buy some more cheaply, then we can ramp the stock up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.