APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

TJ, I understand your fustration. We have waited far too long...

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    TJ,

I understand your fustration. We have waited far too long for the NIRP to be completed and we've exhausted the funding from Kronos and the sale of WIM50. We've also exhausted yet more capital raisings from professional investors.

You imply that the latest project funding (yet to be announced) will likewise fail to see the completion of the plant.
    Likewise, you obviously believe that the required project management skills will again be wanting and that APG Management will get away with squandering any funds without proper accountability.

I take the contrary view (based on my understanding of the company's situation and reading between the lines in the company's announcements) that:
    a) the funding will be sufficient;
    b) superior project management skills (to those we have seen to this point) will be brought in to secure the completion, testing and pilot production of the NIRP;
    c) shareholders will require management to get the job completed by the end of this calendar year; and
    d) no further professional placements will take place.

You are entitled to your views but your constant bagging of the company isn't helpful (if you are indeed a substantial shareholder).

Crying wolf when additional funding is said to be on offer is very odd. I can't rationally explain it. Surely you don't want any deal to be aborted?

I thought you'd be happy that the drawn out saga may finally be turned around. That's what we're all here for surely - those of us with skin in the game?

Clacko

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.