APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Hi Everyone, I don't post on here too much these days as I (as...

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Hi Everyone,
    I don't post on here too much these days as I (as my mate Foulthrow did), got sick of the *#@%heads making stupid claims and comments with no substance to back them up.I always find it strange that people with allegedly large portfolios continually bag there own stock publicly. I agree that MT hasn't been the best on time lines, but you know what, they are inventing the wheel here and it NEVER goes to plan, because it hasn't been done before.

I have believed in the technology from day one and knew that one day (again) this would be a 10 cents plus stock minimum. My only concern with this company has been cash flow and to mitigate this myself and other professional investors ( including Foulthrow and some other Hotcopper regulars) have invested hundreds of thousands of dollars into the company in capital raisings as I did recently.Why? Not to make a quick buck as some would have you believe, but purely because we believed in the final outcome and believed in the technology.
    We have all had a long road (some longer than others) with this stock, but if ever there has been a light at the end of the tunnel it has to be now.Completion due imminently, forward cash for completion negotiated, deals agreed to to hit the ground running with cash flow and interest from major internationals.

Here's my prediction for the future.
    I was there a few years ago when the company did a capital raising at 3.5 cents and the share price went to 10.5 cents and I believe we are on the verge of this happening again.Looking into my crystal ball I see the following;
    Major deal with a big fish in the international arena (as already mentioned by the company) announced in the next 4 weeks once paper work finalised. Enough money to absolutely finish plant and move forward with no cash flow worries.
    Completion finalised by November AGM. MT wants and needs to be able to stand up the front in November and say "well, we did it, it wasn't easy, but we did it" in which there will be applause all round.
    Cash flow coming in. Some newbies may not be familiar with this term and APG used in the same sentence, but yes it is possible and very likely. Maybe even (let me dream) a dividend more than a free nibbly and drink at the AGM.

It's a world class product we are funding with significant upside benefits to a lot of major international steel companies. Make no mistake, they will be knocking on the door as there other costs continue to increase.Why have companies like CMC,Kronos, BHP (for other reasons), Bluescope etc etc all showed interest before the product is even finished, why, because they too can see the benefits of the technology.It truly wont surprise me if we see a takeover bid in the coming years as some of these companies would want the technology to themselves and to buy APG would be petty cash to them.

My prediction? A share price in the 3 to 5 cent range in the short term.Possibly even higher as publicity starts to flow regarding completion.And TJ this is not a ramp, not a pump and dump (even though you should be happy if it was) , its just my views which after staying off Hot Copper for a while I felt I needed to say something and I do feel better for it.

Think about this.How is it that with all these frustrating delays, no finalised product, no cash flow etc that MT can keep going to professional investors like myself and others and keep putting his hand out and asking for money generally at the market price (3.5 cents) or even above market as we saw recently and we keep coughing up.It's not to make a quick buck, it's not to pump and dump, its to KEEP THE DREAM ALIVE!
    Crikey, you could of picked up shares cheaper on the market at the last raising.

At the risk of being called a ramper, I will say what I said when the share price last left 3.5 cents and headed to 10.5 cents last time. "All aboard!" I believe this train will soon be leaving the station.

To the guys I drink with at the AGM,I'm looking forward to Foulthrow's pre AGM chinese meal this year more than any other.I believe it will be black pepper lobster this year and Foulthrow's shouting, aren't you mate.
    Sentiment; STRONG BUY
    Position ; Definately HELD
    Cozzie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.