APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

APG risk status, page-27

1. jwt
    3,769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Blimey Nb, read the ruddy posts. Our favorite reincarnation said management were going to bring in a "you beaut" team to manage the completion and commissioning, etc. That clearly says they feel they are not up to it. But that aside, I just hoped that all the extra expense was factored in given that admin expenses at present are eating big holes in every raising, etc we ever do. Otherwise this plant would be long finished; LONG FINISHED! And like many long term holders, I feel the future looks reasonably rosey.
    JWT
    PS I have never called for MT's blood. Never. I have asked that he be honest and upfront with shareholders as he should as CEO. This is only in relation to pre-paid shares where I feel it is shareholder's rights to know who they have been given to and what have expired. It doesn't matter what the Co is, when "staff options", eg, are given out, they are recorded and appear in the annual report; as well as there being an announcement when they are given out. But don't get me started on the issue of dishonesty or self interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.