APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

apg sp holding well, page-3

1. 491 Posts.
    Hi guys I'm back in.

The SP has finally wedged itself (still has another few days spare) into the ever tightening corner of the descending triangle so I thought I'd wet my toes again and come for another swim in the APG pond.

Nice to see the APG faithful still hanging around and EARNIE using the threads to rebuild his nest for his next batch of offspring ( or was that offload ). Maybe the believers are a little more battle hardened and can sustain the damage caused by this man the second time round.

We should see a gentle sustained climb from now until January driven by the belief that the demo project will be on time and switches will be thrown to light up the eyes of all interested parties. (By on rumour, sell on fact)

If all is well and we do indeed climb back to the BHP figure of 20 cents then there will be nothing stopping us especially this time as we are armed with AEG's. (Anti Earnie Guns).

For management, despite their failings in PR, this is the final once in a lifetime effort. They are not getting any younger and this may well be the third "lucky" attempt.

I will now increase my position on any sign of weakness on our rise to glory. I will not sell until we are back to 20 cents and beyond ( thanks Buss Lightyear) unless there is a major catastrophy and, unlike certain others on this thread, I do not tell porky pies.

In anticipation, I thank you all for your very kind words of "Welcome back kse3137 - we've missed you".

lol :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.