APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

yep it's quite entertaining reading and watching, is our ol'...

1. 820 Posts.
    yep it's quite entertaining reading and watching, is our ol' APG.

First we get some quite valid posts questioning the issue of shares to directors and staff...they actually spark a bit of a swell of discontent amongst holders....then out of the blue, posts from left, right and centre, backing the board and explaining in depth why they deserve their dirt cheap shares. Gee the posts came in such succession you could be forgiven for thinking it was coordinated ;)

It always strikes me as odd that many of the longer term APG holders, I assume some with very large holdings, are always the companies most vocal supporters..when needed. Surely they'd be hurting more than most at the reduced value of their holdings.

Then there are those "private investors" that have managed to pick up some nice cheap shares in capital raisings, and we can only assume they've made some handy little profits when the share price goes for a run....hrrm wonder where they fit in?

The 5 day period for calculation of the price directors and staff pay, starts tomorrow I think...this will be interesting.

I can't help but feel though, that this wave of games might be near the last. In the next few months, hopefully if all goes to plan APG will be set for regular income generation, and that SHOULD be the game changer.

In the meantime, very interesting watching and reading!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.